Re: Mom & Anything Else You Want To Talk About

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Just wanted to check in with my tribe. Im catching up with all of the posts from the last few days. So sorry to hear RS and hubby are battling some kind of bug. So much going around. Just know you are ALL on my mind. Catticus, did your mom ever have her procedure? I may have missed that update and Im sorry if I did. You and your parents are in my prayers. Ginger- please take care of yourself. I know you are hurting. There is no timetable for grief. Just know we are here for you and praying everyday. OSOTT- I saw your mom had a couple of good days and then a not so good day. Im sorry to hear this. I know what that is like. Please keep us posted. Blossom- you remind me of myself! When I read about your reaction to people being on the property without a realtor, I would have reacted the same way. Just be careful!
Still praying for everyone on the list. ❤
@Gemsnob

You are a special lady! I know you also have a plateful with your own life & yet you're so caring about others. It says alot about the person YOU are!

Blessings & prayers for you & your family💞
You are very kind but I really feel that every woman here is special. Everyone takes the time to care about others and put others needs first. Thats why we all relate to each other so well. We are all going through something similar. ❤
Gemsnob you're so right. This forum is full of awesome women. It seems no matter what most are going through someone (as you said) is going through something similar or has in the past. It's a sad thing for us to have in common but so comforting to hear from those who actually know how difficult life can be.💞
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I wish soon we could start a recipe thread. I would love to share our favorite recipes with each other since I love to cook. I think it would be a fun thing to do. Just a suggestion but I would love it. 🥣🍜🥫🌮
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I wish soon we could start a recipe thread. I would love to share our favorite recipes with each other since I love to cook. I think it would be a fun thing to do. Just a suggestion but I would love it. 🥣🍜🥫🌮
@Ginger
That's a really good idea 🥰 Since it's just me now I dont cook like I once did. Now I make up simple one pan meals for myself . but I still enjoy new recipes.
Hope you are taking time for yourself Ginger. Continued prayers for you and yours 💜💜-Gypsy
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning all my Special friends,
IM HOPING THE SUN IS SHINING A BRIGHT LIGHT IN ALL IUR LIVES TODAY !!

Hi OSOTT,
How is mom ??
I was hoping you can convince her to at least go to the ER 🙏🏻
I meant to tell you to also check if her stool is Black. Just one more important thing to check.
Sending happy vibes your way 💐
5 x

Vicky

Good morning all my Special friends,
IM HOPING THE SUN IS SHINING A BRIGHT LIGHT IN ALL IUR LIVES TODAY !!

Hi OSOTT,
How is mom ??
I was hoping you can convince her to at least go to the ER 🙏🏻
I meant to tell you to also check if her stool is Black. Just one more important thing to check.
Sending happy vibes your way 💐
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hello friends. How I wish I could have woken up this morning to find that all was well with everyone and their families. I send continued prayers to everyone. Too many to list individually.... but I am keeping my cheat sheet to ask for specific blessings. It's true God works in His own way, and in His own time. I also send blessings for you for healing the pain in your hearts, for comfort and for rest. It is said that we are never given more than we can bear - sometimes it's hard to believe that when you read all the hurt on this forum. But, hey -we are bearing..... difficult as it is at times. The support from each other here helps carry us through. Sometimes you just need to vent just to make it through the next hour or day. It's beautiful to be able to come here to our safe space. You ladies are all stronger than you realize.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Hello friends. How I wish I could have woken up this morning to find that all was well with everyone and their families. I send continued prayers to everyone. Too many to list individually.... but I am keeping my cheat sheet to ask for specific blessings. It's true God works in His own way, and in His own time. I also send blessings for you for healing the pain in your hearts, for comfort and for rest. It is said that we are never given more than we can bear - sometimes it's hard to believe that when you read all the hurt on this forum. But, hey -we are bearing..... difficult as it is at times. The support from each other here helps carry us through. Sometimes you just need to vent just to make it through the next hour or day. It's beautiful to be able to come here to our safe space. You ladies are all stronger than you realize.
@Angelflutter
You've put into words what I have been thinking and feeling each day. Some days I am completely overwhelmed with sadness but I read back and see how truly strong each of you are with your personal lives and it gives me strength. -Gypsy 💜
6 x

Vicky

My Dad always told me, no matter how bad things are that day, say: THANK YOU GOD, because if you look around at what others are going thru, you realize that at least God gave you something less then he could have. Remembering my dads words has gotten me thru the toughest times in my life. I remember laying in my hospital bed in 2004 and my nose itched. I tried to lift my hand to scratch it, but didnt have the strength to do it. Both of My pelvic bones and ribs just broke from lack of calcium and vitamin D. All my 7 pic lines failed. The infusaport failed. On and on, BUT
God was good. IN MY DARKEST DAYS, God waved his hand and whisked me back to life, to even be able to take care of very sick patients for the next few years. So in the darkest days, GOD IS WORKING 🙏🏻 Some days, it seems not so. All it is he has a whole lot of us to help, but he will work hard to get to those who are suffering 😇
6 x