Community Forum

Hollie

Re: Community Forum

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
What happened to Sara !Is she no longer with l.c.?
I miss Sarah and our Creature Couture segments.
Sarah and Hubert's What's in the box? Remember that?
As another poster said, Sarah got promoted and is usually behind the scenes and filling in where needed.
She also got married recently.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
How many of you are venting all your frustration about SLC on this forum, just like me! Waiting to see how long it takes before this outlet for "the sisterhood" is available! I've not read very many positive feedbacks & hope they are taking everything we say into consideration to actually improve the "SLC Family" experience. After all they did ask. Right?
Thank you for your willingness to share you feedback with us. It's been valuable.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom,

I was JUST thinking the same thing! 😍

I have been sitting here reading the comments and I thought: None of us are happy! At least, most of us.

Either about most (some, or all) of our purchases, or other reasons; CS, our CC charges, discounts we were supposed to receive but didn't, items being taken from our carts while we're purchasing, budget pay issues, hosts giving incorrect information on items and on stone treatments, prices, etc.

This forum is actually a Customer Service Issue site, though I'm sure that wasn't the original idea for it!

What I want to know is this:

ARE THEY LISTENING TO US?

And by that I mean:

DOING SOMETHING TO CHANGE THESE ISSUES THAT ARE CAUSING SO MANY OF US TO LEAVE SLC AND TO SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Or was this site created because the CS phone lines were jammed with complaints and this is their "solution"?

I've read the reviews (complaints) on the BBB site, SiteJabber, reviews from ex-employees on GlassDoor and other sites.

All one has to do is type Shop LC into their browser and up come a WHOLE LOT of websites with mostly complaints - and they go back to when they were The Liquidation Channel.

They were investigated, could still be being investigated, but what does this show us?

It is true that review sites mostly have only complaints because when people are happy with their purchases or experiences, they often don't think to write a review. It's when a buyer is angry that they think of writing a review online.

But I look at OLD reviews and think: THEY'RE THE SAME COMPLAINTS!

SO, THEN ALL THE COMPANY DID WAS CHANGE THEIR NAME! NOT THEIR PRACTICES THAT PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT. (AND THAT THEY WERE INVESTIGATED FOR: BEING UNTRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR GEMSTONES, ETC., - FRAUD.)

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!

SLC, PEOPLE SEE AND REMEMBER YOUR ITEMS AND THEIR GREAT PRICES FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.

IF YOU DID IT THEN, YOU CAN DO IT NOW!

YOU CAN "MAKE OUR LIVES SPARKLE" AND "DELIVER US JOY"!

This forum would then be filled with people discussing how happy they are with their purchases and describing them and GUESS WHAT THAT WOULD DO?

BRING YOU MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!
Thanks for your transparency. I don't want to do you a disservice and not give an adequate response. Therefore, I will be emailing you personally.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
BRAVA!!!!!!

🥰 ‼️‼️‼️
Thank you very much for your engagement!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you, my friend! 🥰 😘 🥰
Thank you very much for your engagement.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
You tell 'em sister...well said!!!
Thank you very much for your engagement.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Good luck ladies!!!
And Stay Smart!!!
I’m sure I will be on those reviews again in the future as a lot of mine has yet to be worn or worn once.
Than you very much for your engagement, we are glad to assist with anything you need.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Sarah has decided to move on to other projects and pursue new goals. Although we are very sad to see her go, we are confident that she will be successful and will miss her great personality here at Shop LC
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
If I'm not mistaken, Sara was promoted to an executive position. I've seen her a few times recently (last couple weeks). I think she helps with "smackdown" prices & maybe helps fill in for hosts that aren't there (for whatever reason).
Sarah has moved onto her next opportunity. We wish her the best and she will always be a friend to SHOP LC! Thanks for asking!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Sarah has moved onto her next opportunity. We wish her the best and she will always be a friend to SHOP LC!
Oh! We won’t see Sarah anymore? I really enjoyed her ☹️
2 x