Community Forum

Blossom

Community Forum

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

How many of you are venting all your frustration about SLC on this forum, just like me! Waiting to see how long it takes before this outlet for "the sisterhood" is available! I've not read very many positive feedbacks & hope they are taking everything we say into consideration to actually improve the "SLC Family" experience. After all they did ask. Right?
5 x

Catticus

Re: Community Forum

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom,

I was JUST thinking the same thing! 😍

I have been sitting here reading the comments and I thought: None of us are happy! At least, most of us.

Either about most (some, or all) of our purchases, or other reasons; CS, our CC charges, discounts we were supposed to receive but didn't, items being taken from our carts while we're purchasing, budget pay issues, hosts giving incorrect information on items and on stone treatments, prices, etc.

This forum is actually a Customer Service Issue site, though I'm sure that wasn't the original idea for it!

What I want to know is this:

ARE THEY LISTENING TO US?

And by that I mean:

DOING SOMETHING TO CHANGE THESE ISSUES THAT ARE CAUSING SO MANY OF US TO LEAVE SLC AND TO SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Or was this site created because the CS phone lines were jammed with complaints and this is their "solution"?

I've read the reviews (complaints) on the BBB site, SiteJabber, reviews from ex-employees on GlassDoor and other sites.

All one has to do is type Shop LC into their browser and up come a WHOLE LOT of websites with mostly complaints - and they go back to when they were The Liquidation Channel.

They were investigated, could still be being investigated, but what does this show us?

It is true that review sites mostly have only complaints because when people are happy with their purchases or experiences, they often don't think to write a review. It's when a buyer is angry that they think of writing a review online.

But I look at OLD reviews and think: THEY'RE THE SAME COMPLAINTS!

SO, THEN ALL THE COMPANY DID WAS CHANGE THEIR NAME! NOT THEIR PRACTICES THAT PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT. (AND THAT THEY WERE INVESTIGATED FOR: BEING UNTRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR GEMSTONES, ETC., - FRAUD.)

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!

SLC, PEOPLE SEE AND REMEMBER YOUR ITEMS AND THEIR GREAT PRICES FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.

IF YOU DID IT THEN, YOU CAN DO IT NOW!

YOU CAN "MAKE OUR LIVES SPARKLE" AND "DELIVER US JOY"!

This forum would then be filled with people discussing how happy they are with their purchases and describing them and GUESS WHAT THAT WOULD DO?

BRING YOU MORE CUSTOMERS!!!!
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

BRAVA!!!!!!

🥰 ‼️‼️‼️
6 x

Catticus

Thank you, my friend! 🥰 😘 🥰
2 x

Blossom

You tell 'em sister...well said!!!
4 x

Catticus

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
You tell 'em sister...well said!!!
Blossom, I try. 🥴
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Good luck ladies!!!
And Stay Smart!!!
I’m sure I will be on those reviews again in the future as a lot of mine has yet to be worn or worn once.
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We pride ourselves in making the customers experience with us as joyful as possible. We take all of our feedback very seriously no matter how big or small. We are making improvements daily! Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What happened to Sara !Is she no longer with l.c.?
1 x

Blossom

If I'm not mistaken, Sara was promoted to an executive position. I've seen her a few times recently (last couple weeks). I think she helps with "smackdown" prices & maybe helps fill in for hosts that aren't there (for whatever reason).
0 x