Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by honey » 4 years ago

She was on with Stacy and they were presenting a dancing
stone bracelet and she said "I have never seen this one in
my ENTIRE career here at SLC." What? About a year and
a half!
Interesting point Gypsy, are the viewers stirring dissention
or is she doing the stirring? I missed the current hub bub
but man oh man, she could be so good if she'd tone down!
That's all.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
IMO, just another instance of Cheryls immatuity and lack of impulse control. The more I see and hear of her, the less professional she comes across. This reflects on the whole of Shoplc to me because the hosts are the first thing everyone sees. Next would be CS. So, if the suits are ok with them saying this on live tv, just imagine what all is said by everyone when no cameras are around.
I completely agree that Cheryl says & does things that are completely unprofessional and petty. My point is she doesn't care about what anyone says about her but it seems shes going to say things about forum posts to stir up everyone...try to get people to pick sides for or against her and us to fight each other
She seems to be very sure of her job security.
There is more than one way to get out of a contract - by either party. ;)
6 x

honey

ohhh Lulu, just what else goes on in that mind
of yers? :lol:
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I’m watching Cheryl and Stacey just now. I guess I wasn’t listening very well, but all of a sudden I hear Cheryl saying how nice everyone is on the forums..says how nice everyone there is, they would never say anything bad on those forums..yadda yadda..Stacey says, “ on the forums.”.. I don’t go there. She just said it matter of factly. And Cheryl says, “well, don’t go there, just don’t go there”-interesting...just :roll: saying
Cheryl has a lot of nerve saying anything considering every time shes on air with Craig she intentionally antagonizes him. She said the other night he was doing lewd acts with his candy cane. Seriously? Shes nuts. Thats not funny or appropriate. How she still has a job is beyond me. Only Cheryl could turn a shopping network into a PG -13 show.
8 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
ohhh Lulu, just what else goes on in that mind
of yers? :lol:
Well, if I were her, I'd be thinking about blowing that pop stand. We are. The writing is on the wall.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

We're not allowed to type unkind, sexual or crude things, but the hosts are allowed to say them...and on live TV?

Gee...now THAT makes sense!
9 x

honey

I never thought about her intentionally trying to antagonize!
Why do we the viewers hafta be in the way?
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I think she is offended by the negative posts & her self preservation armor is causing bad on air decisions. I don't agree w/her method of presenting but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She obviously took the negative posts as personal attacks rather than as constructive criticism.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I think she is offended by the negative posts & her self preservation armor is causing bad on air decisions. I don't agree w/her method of presenting but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. She obviously took the negative posts as personal attacks rather than as constructive criticism.
I dont know what is self preserving though when she acts like a farm animal or says "more cushion for the pushin'. Shes the one who keeps shooting herself in the foot. We just point it out. Maybe she should work overnight and her show could be called "Shoplc and Cheryl after dark, rated R".
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
And this self preservation has her turning the negative posts around to her favor by essentially saying ...its not me ! these people are just mean....see how they talk to each other. But this is just my opinion for the reason she felt she could say those things on air .
6 x