Yes. Yonder is Great.
Under 'Not everything comes in pretty boxes,'
Gemaholic posted as little as three hours ago
apologizing for slacking off a bit this week and
is working on a couple more subjects.
I don't know where you guys posted a message
concerning Gemsnob. I did not read into the
other subjects.
Okay good.....then Gemaholic will come across the posts that I left her with gemsnobs brief message.
I'll check in there
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Over yonder

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Maybe its the hospital wifi. They sometime interfere with viewing. Maybe other channels will work.
In case you are or anyone is looking for AAAA tanzanites the gemhunter Mark is selling them many choices for $1999 at GS_
Most important is your Mom feeling better 🙏🏻
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hello everyone. Nothing happened on WP or with me and Gemaholic. I just am not doing well at all. My daughter was in the ER for the fourth time in as many weeks. They want her to see a cardiologist. I feel as if I have nothing good to say and am overwhelmed and sinking into a depression. Im sure others knowthe feeling. Sometimes I feel like I have no patience for anyone or anything. Im isolating myself. Not sure if its a good thing. Anyway, everyone , you are all still in my prayers. I havent forgotten any of you. Take care! ❤
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

glad that you popped back in Gemsnob. I understand
your position, gotta love that girl of yours. She is so
blessed by you. love and prayers
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is so unwell still. Will continue to send prayers for her health and yours as well. Please dont isolate yourself and become more overwhelmed. Please know that we are here to support you in anyway possible. Know that prayers continue 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

It is with a heavy heart to hear the news about your daughter's health and how your heart is being ripped open. Yes, I know depression well and more than anything, I hope you will at least keep this avenue open - talking or not talking here - just something. I've not stopped praying for you and your daughter... Be well and come and go as you please - but I'm so relieved you returned to give us an update. Keeping you and others in my prayers...<3
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I thank you all for your kindness and compassion. I have two daughters, 24 and 18. Both have health issues. It is overwhelming to think that my oldest moved back in with us and then started experiencing racing, fluttering heart symptoms. My youngests has issues with blood pressure. Its called POTS. She has to see a rheumatologist next month. I feel like all I do is run to doctors and dont really get answers. Im not exactly the picture of health myself. All the worrying isnt helping. You know how it is....you want to fix everything. Anyway, I think staying away from here may not be the answer but if Im gone for a day or two, its only because Im moody. Lol
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I thank you all for your kindness and compassion. I have two daughters, 24 and 18. Both have health issues. It is overwhelming to think that my oldest moved back in with us and then started experiencing racing, fluttering heart symptoms. My youngests has issues with blood pressure. Its called POTS. She has to see a rheumatologist next month. I feel like all I do is run to doctors and dont really get answers. Im not exactly the picture of health myself. All the worrying isnt helping. You know how it is....you want to fix everything. Anyway, I think staying away from here may not be the answer but if Im gone for a day or two, its only because Im moody. Lol
We all care and will keep you in our thoughts & prayers. Isolation probably is not good. If you can find the time and strength, pop in once in a while. If nothing else, it might help to vent or just to see our friendly posts. Take care of yourself and the girls
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I totally understand - life is ebb and flow, like the tide. No one is at their best self 100% of the time and it takes people with forgiveness in their heart and understanding - like almost everyone here - to make this forum a safe haven. I've had my bad and sensitive moments here and I thank God above that I was forgiven by most for being icky. Being icky doesn't define us - overcoming it does - but it's all stress related. Believe me @Gemsnob - it's so nice to see a post from you again!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob, I'm so sorry about your girls' health. I'm sure it takes a tremendous toll on you, their loving mother. I know there isn't anyone here who wouldn't love to make everything better for your family if possible. I do think sharing when you feel overwhelmed would help, we're all here to listen because we do care. Prayers for you & yours🙏
4 x