Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Gypsy

Re: Discuss anything BUT gems and jewelry

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I am tearing now...you ladies, please I pray for harmony and peace going about your days. Tomorrow, Valentines day 2019, marks the 1 year anniversary of my baby bro Garth, once a fantastic chef of S.F., Ca. was put to rest here by me and my husband, in Missouri with our mother and my oldest brother. Garth was my first baby at my age of 6 that mother trusted my sis of 1 year older and me, to fold and change his diapers and regularly high chair feed him. Mother having 7 kids stair steps, based on her Catholic faith of propagate for the sake of church, etc...well, we learned caring and responsibility at a young age. Getting back to Garth who would be 57 this fall, he was considered by all of the other 6 kids Our "love child".
Mostly, He is missed by his big sis me, so very much. He and I, the middle girl child, and the oldest bro (with mother in heaven), the 3 of us, shared a common union, based on our temperaments.
Garth left behind a son and daughter and a very sweet lady and dearing life partner, M.
It seems as we get older even changes are evident, when it comes to life, it never makes it easy to lose someone.
God Bless each of you. Always remember:
"If you can't feel the feelings, how are you to know you are alive?"
by T copyrighted to the Library of Congress early 1990's.
@Jt
🥺🥺💔 I'm really sorry for the loss of your brother.
The pain of loss never truly goes away , we just learn to tuck it into a special place in our heart ❤ -Gypsy
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I am tearing now...you ladies, please I pray for harmony and peace going about your days. Tomorrow, Valentines day 2019, marks the 1 year anniversary of my baby bro Garth, once a fantastic chef of S.F., Ca. was put to rest here by me and my husband, in Missouri with our mother and my oldest brother. Garth was my first baby at my age of 6 that mother trusted my sis of 1 year older and me, to fold and change his diapers and regularly high chair feed him. Mother having 7 kids stair steps, based on her Catholic faith of propagate for the sake of church, etc...well, we learned caring and responsibility at a young age. Getting back to Garth who would be 57 this fall, he was considered by all of the other 6 kids Our "love child".
Mostly, He is missed by his big sis me, so very much. He, the youngest of 7, with I, the middle girl child, then the oldest bro (with mother in heaven), the 3 of us, shared a common union, based on our temperaments.
Garth left behind a son and daughter and a very sweet lady and dearing life partner, M.
It seems as we get older although one recognizes that changes are evident, when it comes to life, it never makes it easy to lose someone.
by T copyrighted to the Library of Congress for the blind early 1990's.
Dear Jt,

I feel your pain and I'm glad you shared with us your loss and sorrow. Losing a loved one is more than heartbreaking, it's soul-breaking to a degree. Anniversaries are extra hard. I even hate certain months that had a special meaning to me with my husband. So please know I hear you and I'm very sorry for your pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers. <3
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Appropriate names can be

OUR PRIVATE DIAMOND CLUB 😍

OR

PERSONAL POSTS BETWEEN US FRIENDS🤗
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Appropriate names can be

OUR PRIVATE DIAMOND CLUB 😍

OR

PERSONAL POSTS BETWEEN US FRIENDS🤗
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Mostly, He is missed by his big sis me, so very much. He, the youngest of 7, with I, the middle girl child, then the oldest bro (with mother in heaven), the 3 of us, shared a common union, based on our temperaments.
It seems as we get older although one recognizes that changes are evident, when it comes to life, it never makes it easy to lose someone.
by T copyrighted to the Library of Congress for the blind early 1990's.
Jt, so sorry for your loss. Yes, I think most of us here on the forum have known the pain of losing loved ones. Unfortunately a sad reality, with life comes death. Hope tomorrow you are able to remember only the good times you & Garth shared. God's blessings to you & your family💞
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I don't celebrate Valentine's day because my husband and I lost our best friend on Valentine's day 2014, it seems like it was just yesterday,had to watch her suffer,it was horrible. Valentine's day just brings that night back for me. I still remember it well and what I was doing when she died. I was watching the Olympics, men's figure skating when she passed.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I don't celebrate Valentine's day because my husband and I lost our best friend on Valentine's day 2014, it seems like it was just yesterday,had to watch her suffer,it was horrible. Valentine's day just brings that night back for me. I still remember it well and what I was doing when she died. I was watching the Olympics, men's figure skating when she passed.
Im so sorry about your friend. I understand about not wanting to celebrate. My husband and I were married on September 11th many years ago. After 9/11, we didnt celebrate our anniversary for a couple of years. It just felt wrong.
2 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Im so sorry about your friend. I understand about not wanting to celebrate. My husband and I were married on September 11th many years ago. After 9/11, we didnt celebrate our anniversary for a couple of years. It just felt wrong.
@Kittycat
I understand 🥺💔 -Gypsy
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Some if my favorite grade school memories are of Valentines’ Day. Used to love 💕 picking out just the most perfect cards, and addressing them to each of my classmates.wasn’t that fun?
And my favorite part was making the class’ Valentine Box. crepe paper, lace paper doilies, tracing Cupid’s on red construction paper, pasting..glitter fun..lol. Loved opening up all of the Valentines. They were all so special to me. Real innocence right?
If you’d like, how about sharing some grade school memories on this post?
Happy Valentines Day everyone! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
2 x

Gypsy

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Some if my favorite grade school memories are of Valentines’ Day. Used to love 💕 picking out just the most perfect cards, and addressing them to each of my classmates.wasn’t that fun?
And my favorite part was making the class’ Valentine Box. crepe paper, lace paper doilies, tracing Cupid’s on red construction paper, pasting..glitter fun..lol. Loved opening up all of the Valentines. They were all so special to me. Real innocence right?
If you’d like, how about sharing some grade school memories on this post?
Happy Valentines Day everyone! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
@What-a-gem
Thats a really nice idea. 🤗 I'm going to have to think abit grade school was a LONG time ago 😂🤣 -Gypsy
3 x