Re: 2552809

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
They don't always use "just" photography. I can't remember the ring, but they photoshopped it onto a man's hand, like they do in the ones showing the female hand so we can gauge the size of the ring while it's on a finger.

I laughed so hard because it was obviously the same photo of the ring by itself, then added ON a man's hand, because it was at an unnatural slant, like it was ready to "fall backwards."

They alter the colors of the stones for these "photos", too.

I took screenshots of THIS one though, because it's just so funny to me!

"Here's your ring. Get your OWN bleeping stones!"
😂🤣😅😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😂🤣😂
I can't figure out this one. The third pic is a different ring, different stones. I think the alien lizzard people have taken over Shoplc. ;)😂
👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎
I love you! You are awesome! I don't really believe in alien lizzard people, except when it comes to SLC. :D
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I can't figure out this one. The third pic is a different ring, different stones. I think the alien lizzard people have taken over Shoplc. ;)😂
👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎
I love you! You are awesome! I don't really believe in alien lizzard people, except when it comes to SLC. :D
Ohhhh, but they're out there! 🤫
It has been reported that Shungite keeps them away.
3 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎👽🦎
Ohhhh, but they're out there! 🤫
It has been reported that Shungite keeps them away.
I was starting to think the fed off of shungite.
3 x

Catticus

I love you too, Gemsnob!
🌺🐝💞🌿🌸🦋🌸🌿💞🐝🌺
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

No, no. They are just trying to validate our complaints about stones falling out. See, we will save you the trouble and just take them out for you before we send it. Now there's customer service! :roll: https://community.shoplc.com/posting.ph ... 2&start=20#
4 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
No, no. They are just trying to validate our complaints about stones falling out. See, we will save you the trouble and just take them out for you before we send it. Now there's customer service! :roll: https://community.shoplc.com/posting.ph ... 2&start=20#
Lol, that's funny. :lol:
3 x

Catticus

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
No, no. They are just trying to validate our complaints about stones falling out. See, we will save you the trouble and just take them out for you before we send it. Now there's customer service! :roll:
🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂🤣😆😅🤣😂
3 x

Gemsnob

You are all hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. Maybe I should be thanking SLC too. I'm not sure how they will take it though. :D
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
No, no. They are just trying to validate our complaints about stones falling out. See, we will save you the trouble and just take them out for you before we send it. Now there's customer service! :roll:
🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂🤣😆😅🤣😂
YEP ❗❗❗❗
4 x

Catticus

Thank YOU, Gemsnob! I'm so glad you found this! How did you come across it, by the way?!?

Now I have the desire to look for more pictures like this!

Sort of like those picture books: "Where's Waldo?"

😂🤣😆😅🤣😂😆😂😆😅🤣😂
3 x