☕☕Wednesday Coffee ☕☕

Blossom

Re: ☕☕Wednesday Coffee ☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Yes indeed the mood has lifted for sure here at home.

And NO the coat for my friend has NOT shipped shipped yet ( just posted under I Won!) and I am not a happy camper.
It was very caring, thoughtful & smart to invite roomie's buddy over!

Fingers crossed her coat will ship soon💞
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well the main reason for inviting Mel was to improve Mike's mood but it also had the welcome effect of diverting the yakking from me to Mel. Talk about a silver lining!
4 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well the main reason for inviting Mel was to improve Mike's mood but it also had the welcome effect of diverting the yakking from me to Mel. Talk about a silver lining!
You think of everything!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well Spring Break is done
My brother just called (finally) there is a meeting this evening to vote on mandatory closing of all businesses on SPI effective immediately
'GYPSY

All beaches are already closed
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

We have a bright and shiny day here with the sun out and a balmy 28 degrees. Roommate is UP (yay) and talking (kinda yay) and seems in a much better mood (wahoo!) I think the corned beef and cabbage helped and we had a geezer crony of his show up for coffee this morning. Don't anyone tell on me, but I called him and invited him over. He was the only one whose phone number I had. Mike also got a call to fix a furnace and is talking about working on his fleet of mowers and actually may mow a lawn today. See, prayers do work! What a turn around!

Don't forget folks, that this is allergy and pollen season. ONE of the symptoms that differentiates this from the virus is a temperature. No temperature, no Corona virus. Another way to tell the difference is if your symptoms get worse when you go out of doors for a period of time and lessen after you have been indoors for an couple of hours, then it is more likely allergies. Some people have such severe allergies that this does not apply however. We still need to hunker down and and be cautious.

SO HAPPY OSOTT checked in. Her trials continue but she seems able to deal with them at this point and is, as always, in our prayers.
Awww... JQ.... you are so sweet and thoughtful. Ur roommate is lucky to have you!
4 x

Blossom

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Hi ladies, hope u r having a good day. Re: Advil or Tylenol? There was research out of the Phillipines on that they said a young one gotthe virus and was given ibuprofen and it made the symptoms worse, so they began to document and notice this in patients, and they say if for virus to take Tylenol instead of Advil. But it has not been widely researched, so others won't say about it. But I have heard this information both on ABC World news and Fox (I have begun watching all kinds of different stations to see what is being said and try to keep better informed.) So I guess would b talk to your doc about it and make up your own mind. Sorry for the hardships some are going thru. Am praying we all stay safe and come out on the other side of this thing for the better. Love u OSOTT, thoughts and prayers are with u.

Folks I hope everyone takes this seriously. Deaths don't lie. My prayers are also with all the families who have already lost loved ones from this virus. They have shown many videos now on tv of folks who contracted it also. If people think things r bad now, if we don't social distance and loose large population from it, u ain't seen nothing yet, would change the world forever cause changes who has any money, and changes dynamics on what is in demand. So, for people who care about humanity and how the world will carry on after this thing, it doesn't have to be this way. Take things seriously and social distance, stay at home, do your part. A figure of something like 474 died just today in Italy. Our own NY is running out of beds and needs more supplies, is asking for makeshift hospitals for more room, and if we can't get more ventilators soon, will be decision making on who gets treated and who gets left. Not trying to panic anyone, but is decision time. Do you care? Yes? Then do your part.

I love u all, take care. -Rolltide
@Rolltide
Glad you checked in!

Thanks for info about Tylenol vs Advil.

It's definitely going to get worse before it gets better. I agree, if we only go when we must & keep the social distancing advice it's got to help.

Love ((hugs)) & prayers for you & your loved ones💞
4 x

JewelryQueen

Revised Update:

As of 3 hrs ago 13 people died in WA just today of the Covid19 virus. In this state total dead to date 67. Confirmed cases 1,187. Infected but untested-- Unknown. We have our first case in the immediate area. One of the staff at the local (closed) middle school has been hospitalized with Corona now. And yes I know/am acquainted with, but have not seen for months. Kinda starting to sound like the Diary of Anne Frank. Hard to believe this started only 18 days ago.

I am going to hit the hay early as I have not slept much for days. ALL of you will be in my prayers. And yes, harlequin will be included as I feel she may need it as much or more than some of the rest of us. May God grant all of us peace and joy.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Revised Update:

As of 3 hrs ago 13 people died in WA just today of the Covid19 virus. In this state total dead to date 67. Confirmed cases 1,187. Infected but untested-- Unknown. We have our first case in the immediate area. One of the staff at the local (closed) middle school has been hospitalized with Corona now. And yes I know/am acquainted with, but have not seen for months. Kinda starting to sound like the Diary of Anne Frank. Hard to believe this started only 18 days ago.

I am going to hit the hay early as I have not slept much for days. ALL of you will be in my prayers. And yes, harlequin will be included as I feel she may need it as much or more than some of the rest of us. May God grant all of us peace and joy.
Restful slumbers sister mine 💞💞💞💞

Be well, be safe.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
You sound so stressed☹️Have a restful sleep. I hope tomorrow’s sunshine LIGHTS UP YOUR LIFE❤️
0 x

JewelryQueen

@RS

Thank You.

Updated Update: 73 dead. Now I am for sure turning off TV. I cannot take more.
1 x