Japara fragrance

RoxiJade

Japara fragrance

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Craig and Jessica are presenting some of the Japara fragrances again. These are not sprays, but have a dropper wand thing. I don't mean to be a big nerd or germaphobe, but I can't see if there is any sort of safety seal or factory seal on the packages or bottles to know if they have been opened previously. I posted the question, but no answer. Seriously, I don't buy anything like that if no seal. Have any of you bought theses! TIA!
4 x

Harlequin

Re: Japara fragrance

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

NO way... hose-a. Never
4 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
NO way... hose-a. Never
Jessica read the question, and said she "thought so", but I would need to get a definite answer. My motto is, When in doubt, don't."
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I was interested in the fragrance for the container mostly. (I collect vintage and unusual perfume bottles) but the idea of receiving someone’s return scares me! And if their not sealed during production that’s definitely not consumer friendly.
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
I was interested in the fragrance for the container mostly. (I collect vintage and unusual perfume bottles) but the idea of receiving someone’s return scares me! And if their not sealed during production that’s definitely not consumer friendly.
That's exactly why I wanted it--to display on a shelf in my bathroom. I would love to know what someone who purchased thought of the scent, though. I'm so tempted to order one!
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I ordered and received the Jakara fragrance. The bottles are beautiful and they come in completely sealed boxes.
3 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered and received the Jakara fragrance. The bottles are beautiful and they come in completely sealed boxes.
What about the scent, does it really last all day, like they've been telling us?
3 x

Teachergirl

Nice events but don't last all day
3 x

Teachergirl

Oops scents
2 x