Prices - up down all sround

CC

Prices - up down all sround

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Please help me understand how you,Shoplc,, decide the pricing of items. I had a jade bangle in wish list with a price for the past few weeks of $83 something. Today it is now $104 (the original price is still higher than either of those two prices) I also had a Bali type ring in wish list was $33 something for weeks, now today it is $42 something. (Again not the original price as original price is higher than either of these two prices). Most business', when they put an item on sale, their prices go down and continue to go down. Your sale policy is completely the oppositei. When your items are put on sale, rather than continue to go down, the sale price goes up. Doesnt make sense to me but then I don't own company. Just wondering if you can explain your pricing to me.
11 x

Spooky

Re: Prices - up down all sround

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Please help me understand how you,Shoplc,, decide the pricing of items. I had a jade bangle in wish list with a price for the past few weeks of $83 something. Today it is now $104 (the original price is still higher than either of those two prices) I also had a Bali type ring in wish list was $33 something for weeks, now today it is $42 something. (Again not the original price as original price is higher than either of these two prices). Most business', when they put an item on sale, their prices go down and continue to go down. Your sale policy is completely the oppositei. When your items are put on sale, rather than continue to go down, the sale price goes up. Doesnt make sense to me but then I don't own company. Just wondering if you can explain your pricing to me.
Hi CC
This happens to me a lot. I think the price goes
up & down because SLC has decided how much
they want for the item and the price goes up & down
in direct relation to the coupon code of the day. So
if they’ve decided that they want $14 for an item
the price will go up so that when you use a coupon
code the end result will be that SLC gets their
$14 period.
13 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Yes CC the prices do fluctuate to the extreme and I just delete those items off of my wishlist. I had been watching several rings and pendants for months and the listed price was between $149 and $199 respectively. I noticed the items never qualified for the discounts or flash sale coupons. Then one day the prices were all listed for $299 and the discount applied but I decided to remove them as I was not going to pay that price when they were priced so much lower. I finally placed them on my wishlist again and recently noticed the price dropped to $99 and $97 and finally the items qualified for the 30% discount. This is when I purchased the items but they stayed invoiced for a long time making me think they were not going to ship and or would be cancelled with the excuse of item not available. I don't understand the pricing and I know that the hosts say the prices will increase after the auctions. What I did not know was why some items increased a small amount while other increased hundreds of dollars. I hope you can get a good explanation to your question.
9 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

One theory could be that prices are being raised to make the Door Buster prices that start 11/27 look good.
Just a theory.
Bluez
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I noticed that prices in my wish list consistently go up since Kevin was replaced as President in July. Also less items have coupons, so I just delete. Also shipping charges increased on many items. Today the TLV solar charger would have been a good buy, if not for the $4.99 shipping charge. Amazon has it for $12.99 but 2 day FREE shipping. Also has a carabiner and has 5000mah, while shoplc is only 4000mah. Shoplc one does come in several colors, while Amazons is black

Moderator edited to remove external links
11 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed that prices in my wish list consistently go up since Kevin was replaced as President in July. Also less items have coupons, so I just delete. Also shipping charges increased on many items. Today the TLV solar charger would have been a good buy, if not for the $4.99 shipping charge. Amazon has it for $12.99 but 2 day FREE shipping. Also has a carabiner and has 5000mah, while shoplc is only 4000mah. Shoplc one does come in several colors, while Amazons is black
That charger used to ship for $2.99. I was thinking of getting one but I saw that $4.99 shipping price and said Nope.
That little lightweight item for $4.99? No way.
The hosts were up there excusing the shipping price which I found odd.
I'm not liking ****the new way of doing things.*****
Things were good Before.
Some haven't heard of "If it ain't broken......."
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
That charger used to ship for $2.99. I was thinking of getting one but I saw that $4.99 shipping price and said Nope.
Things were good Before.
Bet if you order from web the s&h will be $2.99
3 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Things were good Before.
Yeah shipping is half the price of the item? Really?
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, we have forwarded the feedback regarding the fluctuating prices to our website team for review.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Things were good Before.
Yeah shipping is half the price of the item? Really?
Jewls, if you order TLV right now on shoplc.com the s&h is $2.99 don't know why some items on live-tv have higher s&h
1 x