Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

Spooky

Re: Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I've been shopping all day on different shopping networks and flipping to ShopLC and SLC is the most expensive of all channels! Also, they harp on ONE item for 30 minutes or more while other networks will quickly do a presentation and on to the next which is fabulous as I can quickly shop different items on different channels. PLUS the other shopping channels DO have good prices WITH 6 flex pays if you need it. Let's not forget, they have great camera angles and act professional too! The other shopping channels also fly the products by fast, so no one is stuck on one item they don't want! I will write down the item number and flip to the next channel. Then I will flip to ShopLC - and .... they.....are.....still....on.....the....overpriced.....NON doorbuster....item....that.....I ...don't ....want..... sigh. and then it gets worse for shoplc.

Shoplc's prices are even more on their app! Remember Opatra? It's now $1,000!!!! Jojooba $50! Phenitech dermi device with red,green, blue lights? $50! on and on.... WHY? Why wouldn't the person in charge at Shoplc (black Friday which always always starts on Thanksgiving now) lower their prices but certainly not increase them? Why not have a sitewide 50% off sale? Other channels are doing similar but not Shoplc. Nope - it's over their head!

I'm so fed up with Shoplc and their management style. They don't seem to have a clue how to market.

P.S. I was ready to accept Nikki's and Adi's apology after Aldi apologized via forum. But Nikki's apology was empty. Poorly written and very defensive. She doesn't care like she "acts" to care. She cares about herself and her career. only.

okay, vent over.
You just go ahead and vent all you need to. We
have to get this frustration out somehow. nicki
is a hot mess and I can’t watch her fakeness
any more. I change the channel
6 x

Spooky

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I agree 100% with everyone here posting. It's getting on my nerves so much at the lack of being professional. Moving from one item to the next item - mistake, wait, mistake, wait - they ask, do we do this one now? I mean, who what why is there not a schedule of products in queue and script done already? Even the sets could be decorated more professionally.

Why do the male hosts interrupt the female hosts in the middle of their presentation? Also, sometimes, (Tenner) will just jabber without making any sense?? Why? Show respect by not butting in at the very least.

Also, am I getting a romantic vibe from Nikki with Tenner? Forgive me if not but I've always wondered. :oops:
I call T jibber jabber now. BTW she was even
worse when hosting w previous pres kevin.
It was disgusting to watch. She has no boundaries
at alllll
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Spooky, thanks or your support in my vent. I can only imagine N falling over herself back then too. It's bizarre.
3 x

Spooky

No problem girlfriend! We have to say it
like it is
2 x

Spooky

Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like
red and black balloons 🧟
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

I too have noticed that the "Doorbuster Prices" are not! I expected a lot less, plus maybe free shipping across the board, at least. Between the shipping and taxes it's usually in the range of close to $5 to $10+ more added to the price. This is Black Friday...show us some real Doorbusters. And yesterday, Thanksgiving, it was all high priced items of which they stayed on each one for sooooo long. I was expecting more for less, just for these two days at least. How about some BOGO deals? How about free shipping? How about much lower prices? And how about, "don't stay so long on one item"...With their inventory, bring out those beautiful stones at Doorbuster prices. Not another high priced Tanzanite that I have no intention of spending $1,000 for today, thank you!
This small window of time is when people are shopping for super deals for their family and friends, and themselves, for gifts. That's what Black Friday is all about right? And so far today, I am not impressed. Not the usual Shop LC that I have been watching for years. Very disappointed to say the least. Moderator please take notice and pass it on! With all due respect.
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I agree with everything said. Last year I bought quite a bit in Black Friday and was very pleased. This year not at all. Expensive, not attractive, the screaming and spending 30 minutes or more on one ring. And let's not forget Opatra and Jojoba oil. Lol
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Thinking live tv presentations are like a house of cards. No structure. It will fall.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I agree with everything said. Last year I bought quite a bit in Black Friday and was very pleased. This year not at all. Expensive, not attractive, the screaming and spending 30 minutes or more on one ring. And let's not forget Opatra and Jojoba oil. Lol
We had Thanksgiving here yesterday. Not one person purchased from shopLC. The H and the Q yes they did. They had great deals multiple flex pays and FREE SHIPPINGGG!!!
Why is Amit killing shopLC?
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
We had Thanksgiving here yesterday. Not one person purchased from shopLC. The H and the Q yes they did. They had great deals multiple flex pays and FREE SHIPPINGGG!!!
Why is Amit killing shopLC?
When I look at the prices now I’m reminded of Ev... now Sh..h. Looks like they want to go that way ouch too expensive and the few rings I did order stones were horrible
4 x