Re: Good morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

Yes, I remember the snob part. I forgot the "baby" and materialistic part. I remember thinking at the time that she was blowing up at all of us. I didn't like that she said she would apologize ONLY if...

To me, that's not an apology.

Gemsnob, if I offended you or hurt you, I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel unsupported!

Please forgive me if I hurt you in any way! I would never mean anything against you! We were laughing that morning about that ring with the missing stones, so I didn't even think that you might be mad at me.

I'm very sorry! By what I said to HHP, it had nothing to do with me not caring for you. I "know" you more than I "know" HHP.

Did you feel I was ignoring your need to be supported?

I am so sorry, Gemsnob!
I felt you were making excuses for her terrible behavior. It doesn't make sense that she attacked me because she can't afford to buy what she wishes or gift what she wishes. If she had said those things to any one of you all, I would have called her out. I also don't understand why her comment is still up. It angers me that the mods aren't consistent at all.
Yes, you have always been there to defend us. We should have done better for you, for sure. I"m sorry, GS. All of us have been calling for you to return for days in many threads, btw! Once I asked for you to come back - and don't be a "snob" :lol: :lol:
OSOTT is right .....and I am truly very sorry I didnt say anything at the time. It seemed to happen so fast. But it wont happen again. -Gypsy
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Are you guys taking about my post to HHP about having gifts for her?

That's because awhile ago she ordered a rough cut Bali ring. She said it had a large crack in the stone.

She said something like "Okay, I'm poor!" And said she got a discount on it.

I felt badly for her so offered her one that I had. Because I had won the same ring. She said she would accept it, then changed her mind (this is not in a locked or removed thread that I know of) saying she was taught to pay for your own things.

I told her I wasn't a "Tanzanite" person and she could have my Tanzanite rings I won if she wanted, if they were size 8. She had Danielle help her and Danielle managed to find this small ring in her size.

But here I had already offered, so I wanted to give her those rings. I thought there would be a way to exchange addresses on THAT SITE we left, but there wasn't.

I had told her the truth: I won't be wearing them, so why not accept them? They'd just sit there and they weren't AAA or AA at all.

That's what I meant when I said I have some gifts for you.

The Tanzanite rings I had said long ago that they were hers.

I do not know HHP and I left the WP site because of seeing how Gemaholic was rude to Ginger. I was trying at first to keep the peace like Gypsy was doing and commented to Ginger to please come back.

It still bothered me how Gemaholic said what she did to Ginger.

Then I noticed she only really wanted us to talk about gems and well, that's boring to me.

I think you mean Voldemort when discussing her.

That's all I know.

I stood up for HHP because I didn't really see it as random. I had seen her discuss getting the Tanzanite ring, then it having a crack. She mentioned having it "better" financially years ago.

That made me feel bad for her. So that's what the "I have some gifts for you" meant. The Tanzanite rings I offered her awhile ago.

I wasn't NOT sticking up for Gemsnob. I just didn't take what D Flawless said as meant for us.

Is that the post you're thinking about? Mine to HHP after she lost her temper and called Gemsnob a snob?
Thank you dear Catt for saying this about what the one on WP said about me. I don’t think she & I clicked because I had a bad feeling about her & couldn’t stay there after I read what she said. I remember reading the post where you offered HHP your tanzanite ring, she was really wanting one. You hadn’t really spoken to her before that. I’m not sure who she is really, but I’m getting the impression several are trying to cause chaos in this forum between us, I think because we left that place & they don’t like it that we’re still here. (Just my opinion) But I honestly didn’t want to cause problems for you all over there & I just wished her well and left. But I do believe we’re being targeted & several new names have me leery lately. I’ve not read everything nor have I seen everything since a lot has been deleted. But I’ve learned you have to let people learn for themselves how others truly are & that’s why I didn’t make a big deal about her comments on WP about me. I think she needed everyone to make her blog a success & everyone left, so I think they’re back here under various names. But we’ve got to stick together & not give anyone the benefit of getting to us & making trouble within our friends group. I am behind all of you & will always remain your friend & it’s my greatest pleasure to know you all. So please let’s not let anyone try to divide us again & stick together. Much love and hugs to all my dearest friends.💛💜💛💜💛
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I don't want to be angry at anyone. I'd like to move on. Just know that I'm not sure what to expect if SHE shows up again. There are things I don't understand and I won't tolerate being treated that way again. Name calling isn't ok. We are adults and should be able to express how we feel without resorting to grade school antics. I love you ALL and have missed you. I REALLY have missed you. 💞
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I'm sorry for thinking your post to her seemed like you actually knew her. It blew my mind but I see I missed the whole point. Had she not been so rude to Gemsnob, your post about gifts to her would never have come up. Guilt by association is wrong. And I was wrong. Please forgive me Catt.

I'm so glad you came here to straighten me out! ❤
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
Question- do any of you know if the first two posters under the thread titled "Misinformation" whicb I believe was 6 days ago, is the previous poster and their mother who I thought had left the forum.
That’s exactly what I was thinking and hinted about.
As soon as I saw the first post, I thought of DF. It was so obvious though. Surely she wouldn't be so obvious.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
I'm sorry for thinking your post to her seemed like you actually knew her. It blew my mind but I see I missed the whole point. Had she not been so rude to Gemsnob, your post about gifts to her would never have come up. Guilt by association is wrong. And I was wrong. Please forgive me Catt.

I'm so glad you came here to straighten me out! ❤
And CATT, ......As things were coming to light about
HHP, I was concerned that you were trusting her while
she was undermining.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob I too owe you an apology for not saying anything, I am honestly not on here much with my husband battling cancer & my mother in law being in the hospital and my mom dying. I didn’t see everything because some was deleted, but I know you would never be hurtful to anyone. I am glad you’re back and please don’t leave again. As for “her” if she shows back up, we will be ready, we will stand as one big “tribe”. I’m afraid they’re still on here but changing names constantly, from threads I’ve went back and read. But please don’t worry, don’t give them the satisfaction of trying to hurt you. You’re a beautiful woman & a kind soul, not like those 2 people are. Never forget this, sending prayers for you and your family.🦋💜🦋💜🦋
5 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sorry that I got so wishy washy when HHP jumped you because I wasn't feeling it - she did target you imo. I explained this in your thread that you locked, "Name Calling" - and I felt bad for doing it because I got caught in the the "diplomat" comment when hhp DID call you a "snob" and "poor baby" - then she made a cover snide to all of us about being materialistic. I don't like how myself for that and I'm sorry.

Your brain is sorely missed here. You have never wavered. I'm not asking for details, but was there a confrontation or something between you and Voldemort? I assumed that something went down that made you want to be deleted from that site, suddenly.

I'm sorry I was making excuses for HHP if you are referring to me - as I was wishy washy but if you see on your thread, I did admit that and should have stuck to defending you. It was so random and hateful to you by hhp.
You don't have to apologize. It's all good. Let's move on. There are more important things in our lives than worrying about what happened. Like you said, now we are more aware and can ignore things instead of react. ❤️
4 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob I too owe you an apology for not saying anything, I am honestly not on here much with my husband battling cancer & my mother in law being in the hospital and my mom dying. I didn’t see everything because some was deleted, but I know you would never be hurtful to anyone. I am glad you’re back and please don’t leave again. As for “her” if she shows back up, we will be ready, we will stand as one big “tribe”. I’m afraid they’re still on here but changing names constantly, from threads I’ve went back and read. But please don’t worry, don’t give them the satisfaction of trying to hurt you. You’re a beautiful woman & a kind soul, not like those 2 people are. Never forget this, sending prayers for you and your family.🦋💜🦋💜🦋
There's no need to apologise. I don't want to lose all of you and we need each other! Too many important things to deal with! Let's all move on. You are a kind soul. Thank you. ❤️
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I don't want to be angry at anyone. I'd like to move on. Just know that I'm not sure what to expect if SHE shows up again. There are things I don't understand and I won't tolerate being treated that way again. Name calling isn't ok. We are adults and should be able to express how we feel without resorting to grade school antics. I love you ALL and have missed you. I REALLY have missed you. 💞
@Ginger - beautifully said. No one will be tearing us apart as we are hyper-aware now.

@Gemsnob, I don't ever want to be angry either as it kinda kills me. It knocks me down. So, poor baby that I am, I try my best to avoid the anger, or I "take it" when I shouldn't, or I hold it in. ;) ...... I'm my own worst enemy and no one can beat me up like "I" can. I may not "get it" when it's happening in real time- but I ALWAYS think about it and let it soak in then usually realize what a jerk thing I did. Then I buy everyone gifts and presents to make up for it because that's what materialistic people do - they try to buy people :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anywho, I'm all into moving on and I feel the day was a good day now that you are back. I also think we are all more informed and aware of undesirables so this won't happen again. (stupid blue box that when I hit "enter" - mentions happen)
5 x